Job Description (total positions: 1)
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelors
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: 2 Years(MSF experience would be an asset)
The Last Date for applying is Aug 17, 2021
- Carry out the functions and tasks associated to nursing i.e. perform as a nurse or anesthetist, whenever required or needed, in order to optimize the resources, contributing with his/her knowledge and experience.
- Implement all the protocols and hygiene procedures, and supervise his/her team follow the same standards, in order to warrant the quality of the care and service in his/her specialty.
- Organize and coordinate the activities of his/her team (week’s schedule, annual leave, absences, etc.), evaluate their performance and define and ensure the needs for training of staff, in order to ensure the coverage of the human resources needs and maintain high standards of quality.
- Carry-out and/or coordinate administrative (exit-paper, transfer-paper, etc.), information and data collection (patient files, forms, statistics, etc.) tasks, and elaborate regular reporting, in order to have updated and reliable information about the day-to-day activity in the project, output/ outcome and support decision-taking.
- Give feedback/ reports to medical focal point
Conflict Management, Nursing Management, and Staff Supervision.
For an online application for the post, visit the official website of Indus hospital, click the button below:
NOTE: All copyrights are reserved to their respective official websites of the job advertising rozee.pk and Medecins sans rontieres. This is just for educational and nursing job update purposes.