Job Description (total positions: 5)
Knowing, promoting, implementing, and following up the universal hygiene standards/ precautions, bio-hazard prevention and infection control, security rules, and other protocols and procedures in the medical premises and ensuring high standards of hygiene of his/her working environment.
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelors
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: 2 Years(MSF experience would be an asset)
The Last Date for applying is Aug 17, 2021
- Respecting medical secrets and confidentiality at all times.
- Organizing and carrying out care and treatments according to medical prescriptions, and assisting during consultations, daily rounds and other medical procedures.
- Participating in health education of the patient (and family) when necessary.
- Carrying out admission, surveillance and follow-up of patients (i.e. assessment of the evolution of their state of health and the identification of any emergency situation or deterioration
- Perform cleaning and minor maintenance for biomedical equipment used.
- Fol-lowing the user manual and protocols and alert supervisor in case of malfunctioning.
Medical Writing, Medical Affairs, and Registered Nurses.
NOTE: All copyrights are reserved to their respective official websites of the job advertising rozee.pk and Medecins sans rontieres. This is just for educational and nursing job update purposes.